A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen McKeown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen McKeown, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McKeown graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. McKeown has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Elisa McKeown MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen E. McKeown practice?
- Dr. Karen McKeown has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen McKeown practices Family Medicine near Colton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bernardino, CA and Fontana, CA.
See Colton Family Physicians.