A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Meckler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Meckler is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meckler
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meckler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Meckler, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Meckler graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Meckler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Harbor Hospital Center
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Frances Meckler MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Karen F. Meckler practice?
- Dr. Karen Meckler has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Meckler practices Psychiatry near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Lutherville Timonium Psychiatrists.