A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Menn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Menn is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Menn graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Menn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Evaskitis Menn DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen E. Menn practice?
- Dr. Karen Menn has 1 office location.
- Dr. Karen Menn practices Family Medicine near Surfside Beach, SC.