A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Menn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Menn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Menn
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Menn Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Menn graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Menn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Evaskitis Menn DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen E. Menn practice?
- Dr. Karen Menn has 1 office location.
- Dr. Karen Menn practices Family Medicine near Surfside Beach, SC.