A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Mercola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Mercola, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Mercola graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Mercola has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Elaine Mercola MD is a female Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Karen E. Mercola practice?
- Dr. Karen Mercola has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Mercola practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists and Beverly Hills Hematologists.