Family Practitioner
Uc Davis Medical Group
2660 W Covell Blvd
Davis, CA 95616
530-747-3000
Locations and availability (3)

|  show details
Dec 21st, 2011

Dr. Mo is exactly what everyone would hope for in a doctor. She is especially great with peri and post menopausal women.

|  Outstanding!  |  show details
Oct 4th, 2011

I was fortunate to become of Dr. Mo's patients right after she arrived in Davis. I liked her from the first visit. She is personable, listens well, welcomes your input and is genuinely caring and concerned for her patients. From our conversations I can tell that she is quite knowledgeable and stays current in her field. She takes a holistic approach to medicine suggesting preventative strategies as opposed to just focusing on treating the symptoms. She is really an outstanding doctor and a wonderful person.

|  show details
May 10th, 2010

She is an absolutly wonderful doctor: she listens to her patients and is quick and accurate in her diagnostic.. She will always accomodate if in need of an apointment. I have no complain and I feel very lucky to have such a great doc!

|  My Doc  |  show details
by Barbie Dibble on Jan 5th, 2009

Dr. Mo is the best doctor I have ever had. She found I had Diebetes and has been there with me all the way.I couldn't have come as far as I have without her.Keep up the good work. See you soon.