by pam on May 31st, 2016

my wife and I see her and she is the greatest dr we have seen

by a very grateful, difficult , recovering , favorite patient on Sep 14th, 2015

Dr . Mo has been my doctor for years . We have since moved out of Davis but still drive the hour back to visit Dr.Mo . She is easy to talk to and you feel very comfortable opening up to her on even very embarrassing questions or concerns . She doesn't always tell you what you want to hear , in that aspect she is kinda a hard nose when she knows she's right , but that's what you need a doctor that cares and is always doing what's best for you .

by Randy Hagar on Aug 12th, 2015

Dr Mo is a very competent and compassionate doctor. Her bio on the UC Davis site is accurate. She had provided the best medical care for my entire family for years and I trust her completely.

Dec 21st, 2011

Dr. Mo is exactly what everyone would hope for in a doctor. She is especially great with peri and post menopausal women.

Outstanding! show details Outstanding!
Oct 4th, 2011

I was fortunate to become of Dr. Mo's patients right after she arrived in Davis. I liked her from the first visit. She is personable, listens well, welcomes your input and is genuinely caring and concerned for her patients. From our conversations I can tell that she is quite knowledgeable and stays current in her field. She takes a holistic approach to medicine suggesting preventative strategies as opposed to just focusing on treating the symptoms. She is really an outstanding doctor and a wonderful person.

May 10th, 2010

She is an absolutly wonderful doctor: she listens to her patients and is quick and accurate in her diagnostic.. She will always accomodate if in need of an apointment. I have no complain and I feel very lucky to have such a great doc!

My Doc show details My Doc
by Barbie Dibble on Jan 5th, 2009

Dr. Mo is the best doctor I have ever had. She found I had Diebetes and has been there with me all the way.I couldn't have come as far as I have without her.Keep up the good work. See you soon.