Family Physicians, General Practitioner
Medical Park Family Care
1034 S Tallassee St
Dadeville, AL 36853
256-825-9900
Locations and availability (1)

|  show details
by MELISSA GRANTHAM on Aug 6th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Mockler since I was 15 years old and she was practicing in Enterprise, AL. I followed her to Dadeville and drive the hour each year from Montgomery, AL. She has seen my mother and grandmother for years. She remembers my family history and truely cares and gives me the advice that I need. I trust her with my life and she has been the best doctor ever. So what if you ever have to wait to see a doctor, this just means that she is doing her job and people want to see her!

|  Please avoid  |  show details
by Bob D. on Jun 5th, 2013

In two office visits I spent a grand total of four minutes of face time with this doctor and/or her nurse practitioner. But I was able to stare at the walls for over an hour each time. The staff couldn't locate my tests results so I drove to the hospital and couriered them myself. The overall ambience of this practice is "just be thankful we grace you with our presence". The old story about pizza restaurants in New York City has been recurring in my head. If one opens a pizza place in NYC, it better be the best pizza on earth, because if it's not the guy next door will most certainly serve it. But if you open a pizzeria (or doctor's office) in Dadeville, Alabama, you can be as inept as you please.

|  Best physican in the world  |  show details
by Brenda Turner on Mar 4th, 2013

I have never had a physican to call me on the weekend to see how I was doing but Dr.Mockler goes above & beyond the call of duty for her patients.

|  show details
Aug 14th, 2012

I've known Dr. Mockler for 30 years now and she is one of the best Doctors I've ever met. She is extremely through, listens to her patients, she gathers lots of information from her patients to address their problem, she is very observant, she has an excellent bedside manner. She is an intelligent and compassionate Doctor. I wish their were more just like her.

|  Highly Recommend!  |  show details
by ASG on Jan 2nd, 2011

In and out and very in tune with their patients.

|  Best of Primary Care  |  show details
Aug 4th, 2010

Dr. Mockler is an outstanding health care professional who has a sincere desire to help her patients, has the comptence to do so, and employs outstanding listening and observation skills in the diagnostic process.