A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Moncher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Moncher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moncher
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Moncher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Moncher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Moncher graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Moncher has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- UWHP Watertown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen L Moncher MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Moncher practice?
- Dr. Karen Moncher has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Moncher practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Madison, WI.
See Madison Internists and Madison Cardiologists.