A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Moncher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Moncher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moncher
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Moncher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Moncher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Moncher graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Moncher has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- UWHP Watertown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen L Moncher MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Moncher practice?
- Dr. Karen Moncher has 4 office locations.
Dr. Karen Moncher practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Watertown, WI.
See Madison Internists and Madison Cardiologists.