Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karen Moody
Dr. Karen Moody, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN, with another office in South Bend, IN. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Moody is affiliated with Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health, Montefiore Medical CenterJack D Weiler Hosp Of A Einstein College Div and Montefiore Medical Center - Henry & Lucy Moses Div. Dr. Moody has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Karen Moody has the following 3 specialties
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Dr. Karen Moody is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Prashanth Porayette
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics, Residency
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi13
Dr. Kevin Valentine
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi11
Dr. Alvaro Tori
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pediatric Pulmonology, Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi12