Dr. Karen Moore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen Moore?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Karen Moore?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 17th, 2013

Nursing Professor and Nurse Practitioner Student

I had the opportunity to spend nearly a week precepting with Dr. Moore. I was very impressed with her current knowledge base, gentle spirit, and the thoroughness in which she examined each patient. Not only that, the staff has prayer before beginning each day. I felt at peace in her office.

August 1st, 2013

Rude staff

I never got past the staff at this office. Completely unhelpful, and actually rude. I called the office several times over the same issue, and the staff's attitude deteriorated with each call. Needless to say, I would never see this Dr. If her staff is any indication of the care one would expect to receive under her care.

May 1st, 2012

mind reader

My husband is a patient there and all the things I had been telling him, she told him. It was like she was reading my mind. I am so grateful to her for taking the time to explain to him his options of getting better and his procedure to follow to get there. I love this doctor and the care that she showed during our visit. She was not in a rush. She listened to his complaint, accessed the problem and gave a perfect solution. Thanks to her we are on the road to recovery. Great Doctor!!! Highly recommend.

April 9th, 2012

Baby visit

The ladies at the front desk are always nice but on the other hand the lady that gives shots is way too rough and not professional at all. I don't think she knows what she is doing. My baby gets knots in her legs every time she gets shots from her, I called and told her. However I do like Dr.Moore she is very caring and easy to talk to.

February 29th, 2012

Dr. Moore and her staff were very kind and had excellent bedside manner. The nurse who took my blood got it on yhr first try and it disnt even hurt . Ifelt that Dr. Moore listened to me and I really like her. However I can never get thru by phone and waiting times are terrible. Also I was supposed to be referred to a specialist and after 2 weeks I still have not heard back. I hope they work on these issues. As I said they are very nice people and I still plan to continue going there.

July 18th, 2011

Need to rethink office staff

March 30th, 2011

Having an appointment means nothing to them. Plan on spending atleast 2 or 3 hours here. And good luck getting anything done over the phone. I once spent an hour waiting on them to rewrite a perscription bacause they wrote the wrong one,that was after trying to get them on the phone for over a week.

April 19th, 2008

rate on new doctor

Have been very impressed and satisfied. I must say that she has been a very patient and giving person in that I have rescheduled so many appointments. am going to try to do better in the very near future.

September 11th, 2017