A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Muchowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Muchowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Muchowski, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Muchowski graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Muchowski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Elizabeth Muchowski MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen E. Muchowski practice?
- Dr. Karen Muchowski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Muchowski practices Family Medicine near Scappoose, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA.
See Scappoose Primary Care Doctors.