A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Muro is Good. Dr. Muro has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Muro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Muro graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Muro has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Muro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Karen Muro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen Muro practice?
Dr. Karen Muro practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, GA and Conyers, GA.
See Decatur Internists and Decatur Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rayna Muro, Dr. Reina Muro, Dr. Tina Muro, Dr. Trina Muro