A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Muro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Muro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Muro, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Muro graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Muro has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Muro MD is a female Nephrologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Karen Muro practice?
- Dr. Karen Muro has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Muro practices Nephrology near Decatur, GA.
See Decatur Nephrologists.