Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karen Musolf
Dr. Karen Musolf, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI, with another office in Ann Arbor, MI. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine and Hospice and Palliative Medicine. Dr. Musolf is affiliated with CS Mott Children's Hospital, Chelsea Community Hospital and C.S. Mott Children's Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Karen Musolf has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
Dr. Karen Musolf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.
Dr. David Alvarez
Family Medicine, Sports Medicine
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi28
Dr. Ebony Parker-Featherstone
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi10
Dr. Phillip Rodgers
Family Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi22