A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Musolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Musolf, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Musolf graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Musolf has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Lee Musolf MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Musolf practice?
- Dr. Karen Musolf has 4 office locations.
Dr. Karen Musolf practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Family Physicians and Ann Arbor Hospice & Palliative Specialists.