A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Musolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Musolf
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Musolf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Musolf, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Musolf graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Musolf has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Lee Musolf MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Musolf practice?
- Dr. Karen Musolf has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Musolf practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Family Physicians.