A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Myung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Myung is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Myung, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Myung graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Myung has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian North Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Sookyung Myung MD and PHD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Karen S. Myung practice?
- Dr. Karen Myung has 8 office locations.
Dr. Karen Myung practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, IN and Avon, IN.
See Indianapolis Surgeons.