A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Myung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Myung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Myung
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Myung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Myung, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Myung graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Myung has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian North Medical Center
- Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen S Myung MD and PHD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Karen S. Myung practice?
- Dr. Karen Myung has 11 office locations.
Dr. Karen Myung practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bloomington, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, IN and Indianapolis, IN.
See Bloomington Surgeons.