Learn more about Dr. Karen Myung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Myung, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Myung graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Myung has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian North Medical Center
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Myung accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen S. Myung practice?
Dr. Karen Myung practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, IN and Los Angeles, CA.
See Indianapolis Surgeons.