A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Narkewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Narkewicz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Narkewicz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Narkewicz graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Narkewicz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center
- St Peters Health Care Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Jean Narkewicz MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen J. Narkewicz practice?
- Dr. Karen Narkewicz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Narkewicz practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmira, NY.
See Albany Pediatricians.