A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Neal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neal
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Neal Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Neal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Eunkyung Neal DO is a female General Practitioner and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen E. Neal practice?
- Dr. Karen Neal has 5 office locations.
Dr. Karen Neal practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Manhattan Beach, CA.
See Torrance Primary Care Doctors and Torrance Internists.