A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Neal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neal
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Neal Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Neal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Eunkyung Neal DO is a female General Practitioner and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen E. Neal practice?
- Dr. Karen Neal has 5 office locations.
Dr. Karen Neal practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Manhattan Beach, CA.
See Torrance General Practitioners and Torrance Internists.