Dr. Karen Neeley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen Neeley?

Kind, Compassionate, Caring

Posted on June 11th, 2013

I did not know Dr. Neeley, but knew that she donated her time to a local low income clinic. I was elated when she agreed to see my elderly Mother as a new patient. My Mother had just lost my Father after 64 yrs. of marriage and had recently finished Chemo. for breast cancer when she began seeing Dr. Neeley. My Mother is a kind person ,but has always been very strong and did not like to take med. or go to the Dr. often, so I was stressed anticipating the first visit with Dr. Neeley. From day one Dr.Neeley has treated my Mother with Respect, Dignity and Compassion. She has never rushed Mom and always take the time to listen and sometimes answer the same questions. Mom has been diagnosed with dementia and Dr. Neeley has been honest and truthful with her. When Mom is prescribed a new medication ,Dr. Neeley will prescribe the lower dose and increase in case of side effects. I would highly recommend her as she is the true definition of " Physician".

C.S. ~ patient

Posted on August 12th, 2012

You are a wonderful Dr., don't let staff bring you down...:)

A Kind and Caring Doctor

Posted on June 26th, 2011

When faced with the dilema of finding a new Doctor for my elderly Mother,I was elated to learn that Dr. Neely would take her as a new patient.I had never met Dr. Neely but knew that she volunteered at a local health clinic and had been doing so for several years. When I took Mom to her appointment I was so pleased with Dr. Neely's bedside manner. Even though Mom is elderly and somewhat confused Dr.Neely treated her with kindness, dignity and the respect that she so deserves. I would highly recommend Dr.Neely and feel blessed that she is Mom's Doctor.

Posted on April 27th, 2017