Learn more about Dr. Karen Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Newman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Newman
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Newman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Newman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Newman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Gwen Newman MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Karen G. Newman practice?
- Dr. Karen Newman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Karen Newman practices Psychiatry near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Royersford, PA and Phoenixville, PA.
See Chester Psychiatrists.