A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Newman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Newman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Gwen Newman MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Karen G. Newman practice?
- Dr. Karen Newman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Newman practices Psychiatry near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Chester Psychiatrists.