A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Nichols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Nichols is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Nichols, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nichols graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Nichols has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Clinical Care Associates of the University of Pennsylvania Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Joyce Nichols MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen J. Nichols practice?
- Dr. Karen Nichols has 4 office locations.
Dr. Karen Nichols practices Internal Medicine near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Phoenixville Internists.