Dr. Karen Niehaus Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Karen Niehaus?

December 7th, 2016

Dr. Niehaus has been my primary Dr. for a little over a year now. I switched to her after being in the care of an incompetent NP in town. I came to Dr. Niehaus when I was in dire need of good care. Dr. Niehaus takes time to listen to me, does a thorough diagnostic evaluation every time. I use mychart to email her and I get replies from her, and her nurse in a timely manner. When an urgent need arises, I am always worked in for an appointment. There is virtually no wait time in the waiting room. Her bedside manner and humor takes a little getting used to. I am not looking for a BFF in my doctor- I am looking for someone who can be my partner in my health. And I have found that in this doc. She is concerned for my well being and it shows. She thinks nothing of getting on the phone herelf to speak to other specialists, or schedule a stat test. She is wonderful, she is funny, she is kind, she is a GOOD doctor. Her nurse, Darlene, is just a doll, and the rest of the staff are very sweet. The front staff are trained well to triage appointment calls. When this doc does not know, she says so, and brings a specialist on board. I like that about her. I am very happy!

January 23rd, 2016

Dr Niehaus

Anyone who goes to this Doctor is in for a lying cheating person with not an ounce of care in her. She lies on your record, otherwise she would be dragged into court if she told the truth, The rating should be minus 5

September 23rd, 2015

Professional & caring

Dr. Niehaus has been my physician for several years. I have found her to be professional, caring and thorough. Her staff are kind and courteous.

May 20th, 2015

By far the most under qualified MD I have ever met. Should have known by the fact she graduated from a school no one has ever heard of. Knowledge Base was extremely basic and lacked insight. Should not be practicing.

March 21st, 2013

New to town and she was recommended. Fantastic feelings of being listened to, time spent (not rushed), great diagnostic skills, easy to talk to. Highly recommend her.

March 12th, 2012

Do not recommend

November 5th, 2011

Twice when I've called and left a message I did not geta call back. When I do it is returned by the nurse.I would like to talk with the doctor instead of with a nurse who then has to relate my concern to the doctor and call me back again. That is not much help if I have concerns that need to be addresed NOW.

June 7th, 2011

I have a very good relationship with her, and feel confident in her ability to assess my situation & give me the right treatment when it's necessary. She takes her time to make sure she understands, asks questions & makes sure she listens & answers all of my questions. I can call anytime if I have questions, & get a response in a timely manner. She's professional & caring. I trust her with my life.

August 28th, 2010

Niehause is a QUACK

Niehause and her staff have serious communication issues with patients. She is unprofessional and not very knowledgeable about internal medicine. She pushes psychotropic medication, rather than deal with the underlying medical cause of a patients suffering. She walks out on patients and she and her staff will not return calls to patients, pharmacies or medical supply companies. Her nurse is related to her and very dirty. She mis-informs patients and her lack of communication has caused tremendous stress for patients and their families.

May 22nd, 2017