A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Nipper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Nipper, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Nipper, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nipper graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Nipper has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Susan Nipper MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Karen S. Nipper practice?
- Dr. Karen Nipper has 7 office locations.
Dr. Karen Nipper practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Biddeford, ME.
See New York Ophthalmologists.