Ophthalmologist
120 E 86th St
Fl 2
New York, NY 10028
212-427-2000
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
by E.L on Jul 29th, 2014

I had two visit at her office both time she didn't want to take any time to answer any questions I had. After the first visit I notice a big diff in my vision and wonder if that as anything to do with the eye drop she give me. she didn't want to answer why I might had a change in vision since the last visit. She did give me another eye exam but wasn't able to find anything. When I had ask her why I don't feel right by having a fuzzy vision she was very upset at me and told me that she been given me more that what my insurance can cover. I felt very insulted. I didn't know what make her ignoring my real concerned and talk to me this way. I went to another doc. who find out that I have a real problem! What bother me even more then not trying to find out what's going was her nasty why of treating me.

|  No bedside manner at all  |  show details
by Barbara Singer on Sep 23rd, 2013

During th exam, Dr. Nipper never walked me through anything she was doing. All of a sudden she grabbed my eyelashes and turned my eyelids inside out with no warning. She wasn't clear about my diagnosis, she prescribed something very expensive that my insurance refused, then something that was still expensive and didn't work. After the $75 eye drops didn't work, she told me to try $15 over the counter medication! She said she thought the insurance would cover it, she never stopped to think that there are deductibles on some medication. Shouldn't a doctor know that? Anyway, what she prescribed didn't work. I went to her because I had shingles and I wanted to make sure the shingles weren't in my eyes. She told me the redness in my eye was due to the facial swelling from shingles. Now she's telling me that it was only allergies all along. Why prescribe expensive medication when there are so many over the counter drops for allergies?

|  Patient  |  show details
by Pamela Chatten on Mar 5th, 2013

Dr. Nipper is a doctor that cares about her patients and their needs. She settles fears, and gives everything she has. I would definitely send people to her that are in need of excellent eye care.

|  Best Eye Doctor!  |  show details
by Erica S on Jan 18th, 2013

Dr. Nipper is an excellent doctor who is thorough and ensures that your have optimal eye health. Shes great.

|  Best eye exam in my lifetime experience  |  show details
Mar 3rd, 2012

Dr. Nipper took more time than any doctor I have ever seen for any ailment & was extremely thoughtful, professional and pleasant.

Sep 12th, 2011

My overall experience was very good. Quick and efficient. She made sure all my questions were answered and that I was satisfied with my result. I will be back to visit Dr. Nipper.Mercedes M.

Aug 23rd, 2010