A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Nishida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Nishida is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Nishida, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nishida graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Nishida has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen J Nishida MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Karen J. Nishida practice?
- Dr. Karen Nishida has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Nishida practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Miramar, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Stamford, CT.