A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Noblett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Noblett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Noblett, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Noblett graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Noblett has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Miller Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Lyn Noblett MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Noblett practice?
- Dr. Karen Noblett has 4 office locations.
Dr. Karen Noblett practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA.
See Orange Obstetricians & Gynecologists.