A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen O'Brien, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. O'Brien has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Tufts Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Anne O'Brien MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen A. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Karen O'Brien has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen O'Brien practices Internal Medicine near Chelsea, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Chelsea Internists.