A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Ordovas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ordovas
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ordovas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ordovas graduated from Universidade Federal Do Rio Grande Do Sul, Porto Alegre.
Dr. Ordovas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Gomes Ordovas MD is a female Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Karen G. Ordovas practice?
- Dr. Karen Ordovas has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Ordovas practices Radiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Radiologists.