A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Yeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Yeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yeh
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Yeh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Yeh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeh graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Yeh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
- Baylor Medical Center Ellis County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Phyllis Yeh MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen P. Yeh practice?
- Dr. Karen Yeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Yeh practices Family Medicine near Midlothian, TX.
See Midlothian Family Physicians.