A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Yeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Yeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Yeh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeh graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Yeh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
- Baylor Medical Center Ellis County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yeh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen P. Yeh practice?
Dr. Karen Yeh practices Family Medicine near Midlothian, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waxahachie, TX.
See Midlothian Family Physicians.