Dr. Karen Paczkowski Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Karen Paczkowski?

Experience with level of care and communication

Posted on May 12th, 2017

My elderly Mom was hospitalized with a number of complex issues. Dr. Paczkowski communicated fully with me each day, multiple times a day. If I was not in my Mom's room, she called my mobile to keep me up to date. I found her to be smart, thoughtful and caring.

Posted on April 8th, 2015

Great Physician! Great Person! Would Highly Recommend!

Quality of care

Posted on December 28th, 2009

Dr. Paczkowski is an exceptional physician. We are an experienced family concerning medical issues and we all trust her implicitly. The staff is caring and efficient. The doctor is relentless in getting to the bottom of your issue. Expect to spend a lot of time with Dr. Paczkowski. All bases are covered. She discovered two of my husband's medical issues that were serious and misdiagnosed by others. The practice is always ready to go the extra mile. Dr. Paczkowski's care and practice is unrivaled in NE PA.

Posted on September 20th, 2017