Family Medicine

by Nancy on Jun 22nd, 2016

Great

Jun 20th, 2016

Incredible physician. I send my whole family to Dr Palmer.

Apr 3rd, 2016

My overall health has required me to have had many doctors. Dr. Karen Palmer has, by far, been the most thorough, compassionate, up to date docotr I am privileged to know. I am so lucky to have some one so incredibly wonderful taking such good care of my overall health.

by Mary Corbett on Jan 20th, 2016

After searching for a new Doctor, I found Dr. Karen Palmer. She listens to her patients, and takes her time with each and every one! Never had to wait for her, she is always prompt, and expects the same from her patients. I highly recommend her!!!

Are you looking for a doctor who cares? show details Are you looking for a doctor who cares?
by Michael Shingleton on Dec 12th, 2015

Dr. Karen Palmer is simply a very caring, very focused physician. Her genuine empathy for my general health reminds me of the family doctors I grew up with in the 1950s and 60s. IQ is one thing, EQ (Emotional Quotient) is another. Dr. Palmer is exemplar in both.

Nov 27th, 2015

Easy to talk to, efficient, valued my time

My favorite Doctor show details My favorite Doctor
by Katherine Capps on Nov 22nd, 2009

I have seen Dr. Palmer for over 6 years now and I will not change. I have moved over 30mins away and still drive the distance for every appointment. I highly recommend her office.