Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karen Paltoo
Dr. Karen Paltoo, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL, with other offices in West Bloomfield, MI and Detroit, MI (and 3 other locations). She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospitalist and Pediatrics. Dr. Paltoo is affiliated with St Joseph's Children's Hospital of Tampa, Botsford Hospital and Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove. She speaks English.
Dr. Karen Paltoo has the following 2 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Karen Paltoo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.
Dr. Yannira Lugo
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Tampa, FL 0.01 mi9
Dr. Lance Wyble
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Tampa, FL 0.01 mi35
Dr. Russell Radtke
Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Tampa, FL 0.01 mi9