A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Pantazis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Pantazis, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pantazis graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Pantazis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Hospital - South Sacramento
- Sutter Amador Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Louise Pantazis MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Pantazis practice?
- Dr. Karen Pantazis has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Pantazis practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Anesthesiologists and Sacramento Pain Management Doctors.