A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Pastula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Pastula, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pastula graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Pastula has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Pastula DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen Pastula practice?
- Dr. Karen Pastula has 7 office locations.
Dr. Karen Pastula practices Family Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Easton, PA.
See Bethlehem Primary Care Doctors.