inactive

Dr. Karen Perry MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Mena, AR

November 16th, 2013
Clueless
I took my elderly mother to this woman. My mom had been diagnosed with Parkinsons. Dr. Perry assured me that she did not have Parkinsons and that she had Alzheimer Disease. She took her off of all of her Parkisons meds and put her on Alzheimer meds instead. She also placed her in a vigorous physical rehab program. I didn't know any better and I went along with her advice. My mom has passed now I will always regret not protecting her from this unscrupulous woman. After my sisters took Mom to a doctor who specialized in Parkinsons he assured us that her original diagnosis was indeed correct. Mom's condition became much worse under the "care" of this woman. Obviously I would give her 0 stars for accurate diagnosis if it were possible. She spends a great deal of time explaining her diagnosis and sounds like she knows what she is talking about, but she does not. I would definitely not recommend her to anyone

July 4th, 2012
Dr. Perry is a very caring and compassionate Doctor. The best thing about her is that she really listens to the patient. She is very thorough in explaining treatment and making sure the patient understands what to do to get on the road to recovery. She is one of the best Doctors I have ever seen.