A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Phelan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Phelan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Phelan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Phelan graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Phelan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
- Swedish American Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Woll Phelan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Karen W. Phelan practice?
- Dr. Karen Phelan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Phelan practices Pediatrics near Rockford, IL.
See Rockford Pediatricians.