A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Phelan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Phelan graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.More Education & Awards
Dr. Phelan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish American Hospital
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Phelan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 14 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Karen Phelan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen W. Phelan practice?
Dr. Karen Phelan practices Pediatrics near Rockford, IL.
See Rockford Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tina Phelan, Dr. Trina Phelan, Dr. Reina Phelan, Dr. Rayna Phelan