Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karen Pierce
Dr. Karen Pierce, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with other offices in Chicago, IL and Chicago, IL (and 1 other location). She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry and Child Psychiatry. Dr. Pierce is affiliated with Children's Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Karen Pierce has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.
These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order...
Dr. Karen Pierce is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Susan Pearlson
Psychiatry, Neurology, Clinical Psychology
Chicago, IL 0.22 mi28
Dr. Laura Jones
Chicago, IL 0.30 mi27
Dr. Sheldon Greenberg
Psychiatry, Neurology, Addiction Medicine
Chicago, IL 0.30 mi49