A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Pilgrim-King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Pilgrim-King, Pediatrics is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pilgrim-King
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pilgrim-King Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Pilgrim-King, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pilgrim-King graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Pilgrim-King has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Alexis Pilgrim-King MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen A. Pilgrim-King practice?
- Dr. Karen Pilgrim-King has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Pilgrim-King practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Pediatricians and Arlington Adolescent Specialists.