A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Pinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Pinsky, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Inpatient pediatrics
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinsky graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Pinsky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pinsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Pinsky practice?
Dr. Karen Pinsky practices Pediatrics near West Chester, PA.
See West Chester Pediatricians.