A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Pinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Pinsky, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Inpatient pediatrics
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinsky graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Pinsky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Lynne Pinsky MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Pinsky practice?
- Dr. Karen Pinsky has 5 office locations.
Dr. Karen Pinsky practices Pediatrics near West Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA and Chalfont, PA.
See West Chester Pediatricians.