A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Plunkett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Plunkett is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Plunkett, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Plunkett graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Plunkett has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Grenada Lake Medical Center
- Greenwood Leflore Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Watkins Plunkett MD is a female Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Karen W. Plunkett practice?
- Dr. Karen Plunkett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Plunkett practices Neurology near Grenada, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Greenwood, MS.
See Grenada Neurologists.