A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Pozefsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Pozefsky is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Pozefsky, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pozefsky graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Pozefsky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pozefsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen A. Pozefsky practice?
Dr. Karen Pozefsky practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.