Dr. Karen Fox Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen Fox?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 17th, 2017

I think this doctor is VERY over worked. There were problems.

I think she is a good doctor that is over worked. She misread information in my file during my visit, but was unwilling to listen when I told her it was incorrect. Communication was difficult with her, and I have been on the same meds successfully for 30 yrs. My psychiatrist RETIRED. I needed medication maintenance, it should have been easy. My 1st appt was to be 1/17/17, her office canceled & rescheduled for 4/10/17, her office canceled & rescheduled for 6/22/17. I recommend thinking long & hard before going here.

June 27th, 2011

Two Year Patient

Very nice, intelligent doctor. I've had shrinks who took long, drawn out phone calls while I was there, or had trouble remembering my case. Dr. Fox pretty well stays on top of things, but it is important as with any doctor for you to keep up with your prescriptions, important dates, etc.At any rate, she's the best of about a half dozen professionals I've visited.

April 10th, 2017