A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Radley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Radley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Radley, MD, PC is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Radley graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Radley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Castleview Hospital
- Castleview Hosp, Price, Ut
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Murray Radley MD and PC is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen M. Radley practice?
- Dr. Karen Radley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Radley practices Family Medicine near Price, UT.
See Price Family Physicians.