Dr. Karen Raiford MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

August 29th, 2016
Dr Raiford is a phenomenal Doctor!!! Not alone is she my doctor she also sees my 19yr. daughter as well.. We just absolutely love her, she takes the time and really listens to what we say. I couldn't imagine ever going to another doctor, and when my 13yr is in need of a gyn she will also go see Dr.Raiford.. Very very compassionate.

August 19th, 2016
Happy Patient!
Love Love Love Dr. Raiford!! I would never go anywhere else! She provides the best care!

August 18th, 2016
Very happy
I'm always satisfied when I leave Dr Raifords office. I moved from out of state and was timid about going through the process of finding a new Dr. I'm so thankful I found her. She addressed all my concerns and has always ordered appropriate testing to make sure I'm ok. I eventually had to have surgery but wouldn't ask for anyone else. She is so skilled and I trust her with my life. I have referred multiple family members and friends and 2 have had babies and 2 are currently pregnant. She has handled their care with great compassion and I don't fear one bit. I will definitely continue to refer patients her way.

August 18th, 2016
Dr. Raiford takes care of me and my teenage daughter and we could not be happier with our care. Recently my daughter had an emergency problem and she was very quick to respond and even see her in the Peds ER. She knows her stuff and we will continue to see her. An excellent doctor and surgeron.

February 5th, 2016
Completely disgusted with visit
Dr. Raiford was extremely rude, arrogant and demeaning to me. She laughed at me in the office and I will never see her or recommend her to anyone. Steer clear and go to someone who cares about the patient.

January 21st, 2016
I am nearly 70 years old. Dr Raiford treats me with respect and makes going to the GYN a relaxing and surprisingly good experience. Her entire staff is energetic, compassionate and they throw in a good dose of humor when appropriate. She actively listens and I could not ask for a better experience with a doctor.

October 2nd, 2015
Dr. Raiford is emotionally unstable. We have had a very negative experience with her and are finally changing doctors well into pregnancy. I wish I had listened to my instincts from the very beginning! She has been rude and unprofessional to my husband and I before, but our most recent experience was the last straw. She became extremely defensive and aggressive when we asked her a question and told us that we were impatient, insulting, think we know everything, and don't appreciate her. I have never seen a doctor behave so unprofessionally before. We will certainly not be going back or recommending her to anyone!

March 1st, 2011
Excellent Doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She has a great bedside manner. She made me feel very comfortable. She was very thorough, a good listener, gave me her undivided attention and listens to your concerns and symptoms. Also, she is very easy to understand in explaining things and will answer your questions.