A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Ratner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Ratner is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ratner
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Ratner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ratner graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ratner has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Nora Ratner MD is a female Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Karen N. Ratner practice?
- Dr. Karen Ratner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen Ratner practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Littleton, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, CO.
See Littleton Internists and Littleton Oncologists.