The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karen Ratner
Dr. Karen Ratner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Littleton, CO. She has 44 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology. Dr. Ratner is affiliated with Littleton Hospital, Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr and Hca-Healthone LLC. Dr. Ratner has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Karen Ratner has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Karen Ratner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Littleton, CO.
Dr. Jay Straight
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Littleton, CO 0.01 mi43
Dr. Joseph Morroni
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Littleton, CO 0.01 mi11
Dr. Andy Fine
Littleton, CO 0.01 mi23