A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Ratner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Ratner is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Ratner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ratner graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ratner has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Nora Ratner MD is a female Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Karen N. Ratner practice?
- Dr. Karen Ratner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Ratner practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Golden, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Littleton, CO.
See Golden Internists and Golden Oncologists.