A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Ratner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Ratner is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ratner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ratner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Ratner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ratner graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ratner has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Nora Ratner MD is a female Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Karen N. Ratner practice?
- Dr. Karen Ratner has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Ratner practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Littleton, CO.
See Littleton Internists and Littleton Oncologists.