Overall Review

1.9

March 19th, 2013
horrible at time management and has no respect for anyone else's time. considering you are rushed through so fast I can't figure out the wait times. Staff is hard to get ahold of to make an appointment and not very friendly

September 26th, 2011
Never on time
I always have had to wait more than an hour for each appointment, even though she rushes me out of the exam room in less than 5 minutes. She doesn't promptly respond to refill requests (average 1-2 weeks, not 1-2 days) and does not call with test results in a timely fashion. Everything about this doctor and her office is poorly scheduled. I'm changing doctors. My life may depend on it.

September 26th, 2011
Never on time, and doesn't care
Either she's always overbooked, or can't manage her schedule very well. Although she will keep you waiting over an hour for every appointmen ...

August 1st, 2011
I do understand other's frustration around being asked to wait to see Dr. Ratner, but I think it is only fair to say that often times you are asked to wait, because she does her very best to see you any time you call her office. Even if that means that you have to sit for a while until she can get around to you.I feel very fortunate that she is around. She has been able to treat me and care for me thru some very difficult times, physically.I would recomment Dr. Ratner to anyone, but I would also be honest about the reasons why there are some that don't like her.

June 22nd, 2011
Walked out after sitting in pain for 1:45 min.
While myself and another patient had been waiting for a hour past our appt. time we overheard her receptionist call a patient and ask why they were leaving to see another doctor. I can't believe I've been seeing Dr Ratner for over 14 years. I never felt she was competent but it's such a hassle to find a new doctor. Once I decided to move on I called to find out how to get copies of my records and was on hold for 15 min. before I just hung up. Looking for a new doctor now and I hope they will be able to get thru to request my records. It took me a week to get her office to call in a prescription for me and that was only after an hour on hold at the pharmacy. Just awful all the way around. Her staff is rude and incompetent also.