A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Reckamp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Reckamp, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Developmental Disorders
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reckamp graduated from University of Chicago. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Reckamp has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- City of Hope National Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reckamp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Reckamp practice?
Dr. Karen Reckamp practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine near Duarte, CA.
See Duarte Internists, Duarte Hematologists, Duarte Oncologists, and Duarte Preventive Medicine Specialists.