A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Reckamp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Reckamp is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Reckamp, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Developmental Disorders
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reckamp graduated from University of Chicago. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Reckamp has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- City of Hope National Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen L Reckamp MD is a female Oncologist , has 13 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Reckamp practice?
- Dr. Karen Reckamp has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen Reckamp practices Medical Oncology near Lancaster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Duarte, CA and Arcadia, CA.
See Lancaster Oncologists.