A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Reckamp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Reckamp is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reckamp
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reckamp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Reckamp, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Developmental Disorders
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reckamp graduated from University of Chicago. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Reckamp has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- City of Hope National Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen L Reckamp MD is a female Oncologist , has 13 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Reckamp practice?
- Dr. Karen Reckamp has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen Reckamp practices Medical Oncology near Lancaster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Duarte, CA and Arcadia, CA.
See Lancaster Oncologists.