A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Rehder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Rehder is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Rehder, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Rehder graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Rehder has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Upmc St Margaret
- UPMC Horizon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Elaine Rehder MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Karen E. Rehder practice?
- Dr. Karen Rehder has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen Rehder practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Canonsburg, PA.
See Pittsburgh Obstetricians & Gynecologists.