A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Reid-Renner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Reid-Renner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Reid-Renner graduated from University of Rochester . She has 3 awards.
Dr. Reid-Renner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
- DUNN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL (As of 7/1/10- St VIncent Dunn Hopsital)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Lorraine Reid-Renner MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Reid-Renner practice?
- Dr. Karen Reid-Renner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Karen Reid-Renner practices Family Medicine near Bloomington, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, IN.
See Bloomington Primary Care Doctors.