A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Reid-Renner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Reid-Renner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reid-Renner
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reid-Renner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Reid-Renner graduated from University of Rochester . She has 3 awards.
Dr. Reid-Renner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
- DUNN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL (As of 7/1/10- St VIncent Dunn Hopsital)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Lorraine Reid-Renner MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Reid-Renner practice?
- Dr. Karen Reid-Renner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Reid-Renner practices Family Medicine near Bedford, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomington, IN.
See Bedford Family Physicians.