inactive

• Internal Medicine Fort Lee, NJ

• Good
  • Bad

November 10th, 2016
No wonder it is so easy to get on this doctor's schedule. The key issues are: (1) her horrible bedside manners (I was treated like a criminal), (2) primary focus on paperwork (as opposed to my health), and (3) slow execution (it would have been nice if she was at least expeditious in the administrative processes that she focused so much on). I am certainly not seeing her again.

June 29th, 2016
A Very Caring and Concerned Doctor
It wasn't my intention to see Dr. Rhee for my physical, but somehow it worked out that way and now I'm really glad that it did. The doctor barely kept me waiting, she was pleasant and extremely knowledgable. I did't feel like I was rushed and for once I actually enjoyed seeing a doctor. After my blood tests results came back the doctor called and went over them with me in detail. I felt her care was extremely thorough and very professional. I will see her again.

December 16th, 2014