A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Rhodes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhodes graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Rhodes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital
- OAKWOOD HOSPITAL & MEDICAL CENTER DEARBORN
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen M C Rhodes DO is a female Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen M. Rhodes practice?
- Dr. Karen Rhodes has 8 office locations.
Dr. Karen Rhodes practices Occupational Medicine near Allen Park, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Baldwin, MI and Taylor, MI.
See Allen Park Preventive Medicine Specialists.