A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Riggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Riggs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Riggs, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Riggs graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Riggs has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Pearce Riggs MD is a female Dermatologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Karen P. Riggs practice?
- Dr. Karen Riggs has 4 office locations.
Dr. Karen Riggs practices Dermatology near Glen Mills, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA.
See Glen Mills Dermatologists.