A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Rightmire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rightmire
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rightmire Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Rightmire graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Rightmire has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shannon Medical Center - Memorial Campus
- Ballinger Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Gail Rightmire DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen G. Rightmire practice?
- Dr. Karen Rightmire has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Rightmire practices Family Medicine near Ballinger, TX.
See Ballinger Primary Care Doctors.