A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Rightmire graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rightmire has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ballinger Memorial Hospital
- Shannon Medical Center - Memorial Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rightmire accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Karen Rightmire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen G. Rightmire practice?
Dr. Karen Rightmire practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Ballinger, TX.
See Ballinger Urgent Care Centers and Ballinger Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rayna Rightmire, Dr. Reina Rightmire, Dr. Tina Rightmire, Dr. Trina Rightmire